Thursday, April 24, 2014

Jokes


After robbing the Bank.

robber 2 clerk: Did u see me robbing?

Clerk: Yes. 

Robber shot him dead & asked the next clerk: Did u? 

2nd clerk: No, But my wife saw u! 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Boyfrnd rushes home:

Pack ur bag honey, I've won Rs10 crores in a lottery.

GF: Wow!
Thailand or Switzerland?

BF: Who Cares? U jst pack ur bag & GET LOST....


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A guy went for an interview at a big IT company today for the position of 'Computer Hacking Investigator.'

The boss asked him , "So, what makes you suitable for this job?"
"Well," he replied, "I hacked into your computer and invited myself to this interview."



No comments:

Post a Comment