Sunday, December 11, 2011

Heart Touching Quotes

My smile lost meaning without you…. Missing you is like missing everything.

You may be out of my sight… but never out of my mind… I Miss You! 

For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.

I want you to have the one thing i cannot; be happy.

My smile has no meaning without you.

it may be now or never, i’ll wait for you forever.

Losing you is like losing myself. I’m never the same again.

There is one pain I often feel, which you'll never know. It is caused by the absence of you.

You never know how great your friends are until you have to say good-bye and leave them.

I'll remember you when I've forgotten the rest, you and me were true, you and me were the best

No comments:

Post a Comment